Bakersfield Cosmetic Dentist – Dr. Thomas Frank
Under the direction of Dr. Thomas Frank, we are committed to dental excellence and we are passionate about your oral health care and overall well-being.
We pride ourselves on providing a level of care that is not often seen in dental offices today.
We are excited to welcome you back on June 1!
Our office has always utilized personal protective (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text, or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of just some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area if patient cannot wait in vehicle our outside the office
- Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- We require a mask be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards at all reception areas.
- Require hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Record temperature and lung efficiency of every patient and team member upon entering the office
- Payment arrangements through secure WePay in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Complete air filtration every 30 minutes of viruses and other toxic particles with the medical-grade JADE Air Purifiers in all treatment rooms.
- Enhanced disinfection within 90 seconds utilizing UV-C light technology.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- New personal protection equipment like face shields, gowns, and surgical masks for doctor and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Tom Frank and Team
Our patients are both men and women, from all walks of life, and of all ages. What you are about to see are lives transformed by the power of a beautiful smile through the art and science of advanced aesthetic dentistry.
Click on each picture to see before and after photos and read their amazing stories.
A Higher Standard of Dental Care
The Key to Better Health is Right Under Your Nose!
Our primary focus is improving the quality of our patient’s lives by enhancing oral health wellness, beauty and function.
Our compassionate dental team offers a wide range of comprehensive cosmetic and general dentistry services to help you maximize your oral health.
By having optimal oral health you can improve how you feel and live a happier, healthier life.
Elevating the Art of Aesthetic Dentistry
An aesthetically pleasing smile is your most memorable calling card. It’s how people remember you and it can impact every aspect of your personal and professional life.
Dr. Frank, the esthetic & restorative cosmetic dentist in Bakersfield, CA, is proud to be a leader in aesthetic and whole-health dentistry so that you can look and feel better while smiling more.
Get a Better Night's Sleep
Are you tired of feeling tired? Not getting enough quality sleep will have an impact on your health and quality of life. An alternative to CPAP, we can effectively help you treat your sleep apnea issues using oral appliance therapy.
Being proactive with this serious health problem may very well save your life!
If you are a dental patient in the Kern County areas of Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, Delano, or Tehachapi, explore the possibilities and schedule an appointment with Dr. Frank today!