Dental bonding is one of the most versatile dental treatments that uses composite resin material to correct many dental issues. How can dental bonding help Me?
- Repairing a chipped tooth
- Restoring discolored teeth that do not respond to teeth whitening treatments
- Repairing a tooth damaged by decay
- Closing a space or gap between teeth
- Making a tooth appear longer
- Altering the shape of a tooth
Benefits of dental bonding
- Dental bonding is relatively inexpensive, compared to other cosmetic dental procedures
- The procedure can be completed in a single visit.
- The composite resin material contains no metal components, and is, therefore, biocompatible with your body.